This week is Teacher Appreciation Week.
For this blog post, I would like you to write a letter to a teacher you have had in the past who you wish to thank. Tell that teacher why you selected him/her and give reasons for your appreciation. YES, you may select more than one teacher (it can be written in one post, just use separate paragraphs for each teacher).
Here are the BLOG POST assignment guidelines:
• Worth 25 points
• You must write today in class. If you are unable to log in to Blogger (you need to attempt to do so), you may write your letter by hand (or type in Pages) and turn it in to Mrs. Orman.
• You need to use a letter format (use "Dear ______," and "Sincerely, _______").
• You should write a minimum of 40 words for a passing grade.
• For an A, you should write at least 130 words. You should write using complete sentences and use correct punctuation, capitalization, proper grammar, spelling, etc.. If not, you will not earn full credit.
• We will share the link with your teachers so they can read and comment on your blog posts, if they wish.
Arne Duncan, the U.S. Secretary of Education, shared his teacher "thank you" here: